Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blogging my mind ..

Stuck between 'should' and 'maybe' is not a good place to be. Thought I'd reach out beyond and venture into the more complex world of "What the hell !", after tip-toeing through "Might as well..". Brave of me.. although not sure how long the tranquilizers will help. I might actually have to write something decent.. scary thought !! (Big consolation: I can still just log off and forget KoelzBlog existed beyond the realms of my blogging dreams.)

As an inaugural blog, the best thing to do would be to write some really witty stuff about myself; facts, fears & fetishes for instance. But for the life of me, I don't know where to start.. HELP !!

3 comments:

  1. First of all, explore the idea of what you'd like to do with the blog - are you wanting to impress people? are you wanting to let off steam? are you wanting to exchange stories with friends? are you wanting to practice your writing styles? are you wanting to offer advice in your area of expertise?

    It doesn't matter what, only that it gives you something. This blog is for you, first and foremost. Forget about some idea of "people out there" - If you write for you, then you can't lose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already started, and it was interesting enough to make me break my vow of slience (I'm on a self imposed blogging break) and comment. You'll find your way, you already have a good strong voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim: good advice as always.. i think i need to spend some quality time out the 'why'; and I'll definitely remember that it's first and foremost about me :-)

    Eryl: thanks a lot for the vote of confidence.. and your silence breaker comment! i do hope you keep it 'broken'.

    ReplyDelete