Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A million pages from my mind

A dormant dream of writing.. not just for the pleasure of it, but to speak my mind about issues closest to my heart. Words I've said only to myself. Thoughts swimming in my head during showers, mothering and typing away through official correspondence. Feelings swept under the carpet woven out of 'diplomacy' and 'tact'.

As a young girl, during some really dark hours, the wish to write was a dream born out of a this hidden desire to scream, albeit silently. Through the following years, however, the only thing that remained of that dream was resonance of those stifled screams. To be perfectly honest, I did not try hard enough. It's a relief to finally be able to say it.. I did not try. Is it ever too late to change that? I hope not.

Now that I want to say things, I can't seem to find the right words. I do hope that's going to change with successive posts.

More later? Mmmmmm.. maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment